The Five disciplines that takes one to the Divine...
1. Yagnya - smallest Yajnya based on one circadian rhythm correspond-ing to sunrise and sunset is Agnihotra.
2. Daan - Share in Humility - Practice of Daan helps to remove the tension which comes due to attachment.
3. Tapa - Voluntary Self Discipline - Tapa is self-discipline voluntarily imposed by yourself with total cooperation of the mind and intellect.
4. Karma - Law of Cause and Effect - The law of cause and effect in physics, when carried to subtler levels, is the law of Karma. It is the law of “reap as you sow".
5. Swadhyaya - Self Study - Believe only what you experience, have an attitude of a scientist.
Om Tat Sat!